At ENKI, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and keeping your details secure. This means that we will protect the personal information (“Data”) of all visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application, platform or device (collectively, the “Site”).
We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your Data.
ENKI respect your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on the Site without your clear permission.
Vmody Limited T/a ENKI (hereinafter referred to as “ENKI” “us” “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable Data Protection and privacy laws. ENKI is the “Data Controller” of all Data that is collected on the Site. ENKI is registered in Ireland with registration number 511114 and registered offices at Vmody Limited T/a ENKI, 53 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal Data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you. When you visit or use the Site in any way we may collect and process different types of information about you.
Personal Data is Data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. This may include:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Payment details
- Information about your use of our website
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via, emails, phone, webchat and social media
This Data that you volunteer to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- To process payments requests that you have made
- To contact you in response to communications you might send us
- To contact you from time to time via email or phone call in relation to the operation of your ENKI account
- To provide you with the information/service you have requested
- To provide information relating to your ENKI account
- To retain a record of these payments and amendments to your account to enable you to view a history of your transactions and account
- To communicate with you, where consent has been given. Please note that ENKI will never share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes without clear consent and that you have the right to withdraw consent to direct marketing communications at any time and
- To send you email alerts and newsletters that you have opted-in to receive by filling in our online forms or contacting us by email or by other means.
This section outlines your rights as a Data Subject of ENKI. However, your rights may be restricted under the following circumstances
- Where it’s necessary for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of criminal offences
- Where it’s necessary for the exercise or defence of a legal claim or proceedings.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request Information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request Access to your Data (“Data Subject Access Request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information (“Data”) we hold about you and to confirm that we are processing it legitimately.
- Request Correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any inaccurate or incomplete Data we hold about you corrected.
- Request Erasure of your Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Data where there is no reasonable explanation for us to continue to hold it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to Profiling that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you
- Request the Restriction of Processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Data about you.
- Request a Transfer of your Data in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “Data Portability”).
- Withdraw Consent, in the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you to withdraw your consent, we will stop processing your information for the purpose you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Requests for this information may be made by email to info@ENKI.ie or in writing to the Data Protection Officer, ENKI, 53 Dawson Street, Dublin 2.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is an appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
This right only applies to your own Data. When exercising this right, please be as specific as possible.
Security and Retention
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of your Data. We maintain organisational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect your Data on our site against unauthorised access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional securities as new technologies become available. In the event that there is an interception or unauthorised access to your Data, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
If you are a ENKI user we retain your Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain your Data after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your ENKI account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. We also retain your Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Links to other Sites
Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the Privacy Policies of these other websites.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data
Like most websites, we gather statistical and analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises of information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Disclosure of your Data
We consider your Data to be private and confidential. We may disclose your Data to trusted third parties to complete and/or validate a transaction. We require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your Data, in line with Irish and EU Data Protection Laws.
If you would like to make a complaint about how your Data is being processed by ENKI or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint by email to info@ENKI.ie or in writing directly to;
Data Protection Officer
Vmody Limited T/A ENKI,
53 Dawson Street,
You also have a right to complain to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co Laois or by telephone at 1890 25 22 31 and/or by email to email@example.com
Details of the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
For the purposes of the Data Protection legislation ENKI is the Data Controller of the Site.
Data Protection Officer
Vmody Limited T/A ENKI
53 Dawson Street,